View Single Post
Old 09.03.2015, 07:00 PM   #19136
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I hate to be the one to break it to you.. but check the script. He did say "hello? I am looking for my wife"
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_s...pt-cruise.html

Fair enough.

Shit. Haha. Oh well. Woulda been a good talking point had it been true.

Still, if he said "hello?" to the whole room of hens, then just kind of hollered "I'm looking for my wife" into the din, to no one in particular, then it still misses the mark. In order for that famous line to work, then he would have absolutely needed to say "hello" directly to Dorothy at or near the beginning of his little speech.

I doubt he "had her" before she knew he was in the room. Good catch, man. Really. But I want to be a stickler about this because there's not enough stickling going on in the world.

Whatever was said before Dorothy makes eye contact with Jerry and gives her gaggle the stand down order is part of something before the iconic scene.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|