Thread: RIP Adam West
View Single Post
Old 06.27.2017, 01:30 PM   #51
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
The tech isn't quite there yet to do that and have it really work. Trust me, auto-transposing entire paragraphs would be extremely useful for me at work. Actually, I've heard the software is out there. It's just expensive. I do use voice to text from time to time, but only when I know exactly what I'm going to say beforehand.

what? just enable dictation on your phone. that's what I'm doing right now. then just add the punctuation manually.

actually, there is a way to edit punctuation by dictating to the machine. where have you been this whole century?

--

but ok yeah i'm more comfortable w/ a full keyboard. not the thumb-sized shit on a phone though. for that i'd rather dictate.

dick tater

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|