View Single Post
Old 01.25.2017, 11:33 AM   #1066
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the last tv character JGL did was the old man from 3rd rock from the sun i think. he's not in too many things is he?

whereas frumious bandersnatch has been in all kinds of garbage including one terrible british miniseries about... government espionage or something. awful. he's smaug (good), he's khan (not good), he's sherlock (good), he's alan turing (hmmm....), he's everybody and their mother. getting overexposed. as long as he keeps the money he should be fine though. cash in while you can.

---

finished saul season 2. so very satisfying

now started mr. robot season 2, and i'm liking it. please don't be a dick and avoid spoilers of any kind. any kind. any kind. any kind. of any kind. any. any kind. no spoilers.thank you.

I actually quite liked him as Khan. Not as Khan because he is not Ricardo Montalban and he didn't even attempt to re-create that character. But as an alternate universe/timeline version of what Khan might have been? Purty good. I recently rewatched that one, and there's nothing wrong with it. And if anyone should be pissed about a non-Khan it's me (Wrath of Khan = one of the greatest movies ever made by anyone period.)

As Smaug? Meh. All of those movies were pretty meh. Yeah he's got a good voice. Probably one of the better parts of the movie(s).

I thought he was great as Turing. Or really I thought The Imitation Game was great. As Turing he basically just played gay, non-opiate raddled Sherlock. But it was a good movie. I liked it quite a bit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|