View Single Post
Old 12.11.2019, 12:15 AM   #29
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Best hits of every decade

“Sound of rock scraping on rock”

https://www.neatorama.com/story/The-...-Every-Decade/

Nifty coincidence: I once wrote in an e-mail that Bruce Springsteen's show at The Roxy on July 7, 1978 was the greatest thing since a Neanderthal figured out that banging two rocks together could make a bitchen, primal, liberating sound.

By the way, until recently, when that performance (Springsteen's, not the caveman's) finally got an official release via Nugs.net, the KMET-FM recording of it was endlessly bootlegged for decades, and rightly so. Even Clinton Heylin, in his book E Street Shuffle: The Glory Days Of Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band —where he doesn't give two shits about "being friends" with Bruce: he questions every artistic decision and even calls Jon Landau a "schmuck" (gotta love him)— praises it to the stratosphere.

Not that anyone here will care about what I just typed, but you fucking should.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|