View Single Post
Old 07.15.2017, 01:36 PM   #4660
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
sorry not a lot of updates on the soil science, been making practical updates instead. i have some righteous pumpkins and beans sprouting out of the ground, i have a small batch of "microgreens" (lol), i have ripe tomatoes, this season is looking good so far. in addition to five live houseplants (a record).

i was expecting the return of the monsoon and we've barely had one. hot and dry most days. growing a lot indoors where i control more variables. currently sitting on a hammock under the sun surrounded by vegetables. a good life!

anyway, the summary of the book is this: everything is alive in a perfect symbiosis if you just let it live. you have to control the associations between plants and other organisms, or more like, you have to let them happen, and develop with your cash and coverage crops, in order to have a great productive garden.

no amendments or chemicals, just teeming with life. as thick as the jungle (but microscopically).

there's a lot of money to be made in bio-products by the way lololol. but the #magas don't want to read a book about gardens. instead they want to work in coal mines. unbelievable.

i have a coal mine in my house stove thanks. all the fucking coal i need. everything else comes from biomass.

biomass ftw
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|