View Single Post
Old 04.15.2007, 11:46 PM   #33
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Beyond is good. The Weirdness is good.

I don't know which one is better, I suppose whichever one you're listening to the most...

Each have standout songs, but the filler isn't repulsive or anything.
And despite what you might infer from the crap you read here, neither are tepid albums, all thing considered.

On the other hand, for myself personally, neither are going to be something I'll be going back to a whole lot.
(I've listened to each once.) With that in mind, yeah, I would go see the show probably before buying these, but, ultimately, they are still worth getting.

But, again, they are not bad by any means. I enjoyed them each all the way through. If I wasn't so spoiled with (so much) music, I'm sure I would listen to them more.

That's not to say that I'm so spoiled, however, that don't appreciate that both these artists have released worthwhile new ones after a long hiatus. I think it's great.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|