Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 01.27.2007, 01:36 AM   #9126
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Exams now? That's great that you have a few days off though! I just finished a 1-month winter break. I was supposed to jam tonight but I didn't feel like carrying my mixer, guitar, and mic on the bus again. My band's really starting to take shape after 3 years of practice. I usually just play at home anyway. If you record any stuff be sure to post it!

About Groundwater, it will be up eventually. I know a person who's giving me free hosting if I manage his site, so I've been working on Groundwater a lot lately and have the hosting up. If you visit the site, it's a grey screen and has an icon picture in your address bar, because this time around I'm making it concrete before I even host it. I'm doing it all in PHP, so it will take a while to code perfectly.