Thread: Mix Tapes
View Single Post
Old 07.30.2006, 10:01 PM   #283
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
You'd be perfect for this Everyneurotic. You've got a wealth of shit to share. Plus you like, basically everything.

Why the fuck can't you tape?

i can't line in my two tape players...i have a little shitty radio/tape boombox with a hella lot hiss and a former stereo which's only thing that still works is the tape deck, both only have headphone jacks and can't hookup a cd player/another tape deck/turn table/pc to record music into the tapes. i got a shitload of blank tapes i can't use because of that.

if anyone wants to trade with me, i'll probably do the cd one but not for a week at least so crptopsymotherfuckervamp, whatever you are called, i'm heading to your thread.

ps: anyone who wants to trade a mixcd pm me
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|