Thread: RIP david bowie
View Single Post
Old 02.29.2016, 05:19 PM   #53
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
When I watched the GAGA tribute in real time, I didn't like it......my wife and daughter loved it! They kept talking about how much GAGA moved and sounded like Bowie. By far their favorite part song/performance in the tribute was, Fashion.

Me, I didn't like how she tried to work in so many parts of songs. I also wasn't a big fan of the "video" aspects. She should have just done longer versions of three songs......just GAGA at the piano doing, "Soul Man" or "Life On Mars" would have been fantastic!

I've been thinking about attending the Chic (Nile Rogers All-Stars) / Duran Duran concert coming up as it's my understanding Nile's will be doing a Bowie tribute and I've never seen Duran Duran......after watching him with GAGA, now I'm not so sure???
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|