View Single Post
Old 10.30.2012, 12:59 PM   #16336
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
i think you're probably joking but i'm kinda hoping you actually don't know there's already an american version

i actually didn't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
It's already happened, Let Me In, released a couple of years ago, where the action is moved to New Mexico. I haven't seen either, though, so I can't compare them.

here the sun would fucking melt vampires in seconds. we don't get the long winter nights of sweden. who the fuck thought this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Let the right one in rules. Awesome movie. Fuck the remake for illiterate americans that dont wanna read subtitles.

the blu-ray version actually had a DUBBED sountrack. how fucking weird is that. i reverted to the original immediately. gimme subtitles any time (except maybe for anime which can be better dubbed than live action shit.

but yes. AMERICA RUINS EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES. FUCK THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

^^ disgraceful
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|