View Single Post
Old 01.31.2007, 05:48 PM   #3
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
i think you have to be american to get nascar. im not a fan at all. i actually find it boring! i love oval racing, the indy racing league, indy 500, champ cars whenever they race on an oval and i love touring car racing but nascar just seems too processional for my liking. i know that sounds mental as i know theyre are more overtaking in one lap of nascar than an entire season of f1 but it just doent grab me. i do see the idolisation of dale earnhart and others as beingjustified tho. i mean you cant drive flat out for 3 hours at 200 mph millimeters from cars without having divine skill. ill try again to watch daytona next month and give nascar another chance as i do every year for nearly 15 years now!

the dakar, thats just an endurance test of both man and machine. its an awesome event, the bikes are truly nuts!