View Single Post
Old 06.05.2016, 04:21 AM   #248
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
i do not really get 2 party system to begin with. also (same story which goes for a long time), if it is a him or him or her, they are still answering to the same masters in the end (and if not, you're dead), so the choice given is like no choice. maybe Trump seems to be a bit outside of the corporate, but I do not think so. what I really do not understand is all this hatred on Trump rallies from left wing supporters. I am sure you have seen it. all the beating, kicking and spitting...and that should b democrats?...ok I understand the psychology of mass hysteria, but still. they seems to be more violent and againts first amendment then other side, which seems to be much more peaceful. how ironic is that. I am not saying I support republicans, it just something interesting I've noticed watching the "whole show" from the old continent.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|