View Single Post
Old 08.14.2006, 06:07 AM   #29
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by simibaby
Thanks, Top40!

Hey, no problem... Did anyone else not actually pay for the show, but instead lurk in the playground, pressed up against the fence behind the giant turtle fountain? I caught both sets for free this way. About 20-30 people chilling out the first night, many many more the second night. The sound wasn't half bad from there... like listening to the youth at moderate volume on a stereo.

You couldn't always see what was going on, due to the green mesh that was tacked up all around the fence, however, the rabid freeloading fans would occasionally tear it down, only to have it retacked up by security. Security gave up after like the third time they tore it down though, and the show became free (albeit tiny and kinda quiet) to all. There was a slight renegade vibe to watching the show like this.... not unlike crashing a party.

I would have liked the Youth to have been blaring in my ears, but at least i didn't pay 40 bucks for a relatively short set.
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|