View Single Post
Old 04.25.2019, 06:06 PM   #146
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Don't be such a sarcastic prick. She's a relatively new poster and probably trying to find out about things and bands to get into. No need to act like the eternally disappointed veteran of SYG, who thinks Talking Heads are a misunderstood band, or some shit like that.

Christ on a stick, what in all that is fuck is wrong with you. I really appreciate Claire's contribution to this board and I'm glad someone can bring back interesting topics that would otherwise remain dead. Worst case scenario, I'm guilty of not having used the smily in my post.

Just so you know, jump-the-gun dick, I happen to have prepared a big Blackstar-related project just for her that I haven't yet finished only because my online time is very limited compared to most people's here. Torn Curtain, Hipster Bebop Junkie, ilduclo, Severian and more can attest I'm not bullshitting because I've made comparable collections for them in the past. Have you done anything like that for an SYG member?

And I'm not sure whether Talking Heads are misunderstood. I'm not discovering anything by saying their first four albums are untouchable, that's for shit fuckin' sure.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|