View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 06:49 PM   #49
Cajunjoe
empty page

Cajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's asses
Regardless of what my "research" has proven or disproved, I think we can all agree that if they really did tape over the Sister mastertapes they picked thier worst album to do so... I will take Jet set over 90% of albums out there but no doubt it is the weakest Sonic Youth album (even admitted by the band!) To be honest with you too, yesterday was my first visit to the message board (but Ive been to other bands message boards so I know how that works), and I just happen to be blown away by the fact that within ten minutes I found something out that I never knew and was able to hear it for myself. Sister is by far my favorite SY album and to know it was wiped for Jet set is alittle saddening, but it is what it is...
Cajunjoe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|