View Single Post
Old 09.25.2007, 03:51 AM   #46
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
wait a sec--
here
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
And why did he later alter his post to convey a different meaning?
Sorry to underline this again, but coming from you this is a quite laughable "accuse"... you gotta admit that, it's not that you just edit things to make them more clear (as you seem to imply in a subsequent post)..

As I said before (and I won't repeat), to an extent I can understand what you say, but I still thinks that he's not "selling shows", he sold the "contenitors" (is that the right word?) where they're stored,
and looks like now you think the same:
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari2600
Therefore, you basically admitted your guilt that you sold two hard drives full of shows from dime
So, yeah the guys who took them paid the hd, not the shows, this probably should "put to bed" the thread better than a list of the content.

According to the usher (if i'm not wrong) its cost was more little than the current market prices for used HD, so looks like the "filled with shows" part didn't mean rappard raised the price to get a profit.

About the "ethic" implications, good karma and stuff:
what about your atari's picks in lossy format with material available in lossless format?
You gotta admit that's not much "ethic" coming from a so strict and serious trader, isn't it?

I'm not trying to turn this discussion in a "let's talk shit about atari", you know (well, I think you know) I don't "hate" you or anything, I just plain think your efforts to be a sort of "truth paladin" are quite misdirected in this case.
Andrei summed it up pretty well, it might not be "fair" to advertise an HD sale this way, from a certain pov, but from that to say rappard is one of the "bad guys" the jump is simply too long.
I already said my 2cents about the "not really b+p" things, so I think I have not much more to contribute in this thread.
peace out.
You guys made me lose the bowling session the other day.

oh, a stupid "final note":
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Jesus
Quotes are not much reliable on here, you (not you=atari or anyone in particular) could make fake ones at will !
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|