View Single Post
Old 03.16.2007, 10:49 AM   #294
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Honestly I think this "thing" would have been much more "special" with jsut a few selected gigs around the world (Verona's arena, please, thanks...c'mon, even fu*kin' MUSE will play there...)...but on the other hand i appreciate the fact that more people will have the chance to see them performing DDN.

i agree with that... and personally there's another factor for me as well.

on the one hand, the more DDN gigs in London, the more it justifies making the trip. on the other hand, none of us know what daydream nation anno 2007 is going to be like yet. i surely hope it's going to live up to everyone's expectations.... and the expectations are really high considering the amount of talk on this board and the little time it takes for these gigs to sell out.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|