View Single Post
Old 08.06.2016, 09:20 PM   #19358
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
two Woody films:

Vicky Christina Barcelona - 9/10 ---- Scarlett Johansson and her characters are attractive but the type of woman you'll have a cool bro/dude "whats up" conversation with a little connection then, go about yr business because you felt she was a little shallow. i drooled over her in Ghost World but then after that i couldn't figure out who i had a crush on more. her or Chloe Sevigny. Sevigny in Kids racked my mind up a little more i think. then she got on her knees in the Brown Bunny. i can get that anywhere.... anyway.

and

Shadows and Fog - 8/10

loved both. plan on watching Manhattan next though i think I've seen it years ago. haven't seen a Woody film i didn't like but most of those have been the good ones on Starz, HBO, and Showtime.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|