View Single Post
Old 09.06.2013, 03:09 AM   #44
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
(a) I LOVE Jim, and think his leaving is what finally did in Sonic Youth, albeit it took two albums true, but the guy was part of the epic NYCG&F/Murray Street/Sonic Nurse sonic youth revival, he must always get credit for this, in the same way that Billy Cox is hands down a better era for Henrdix than Noel Redding, even if Noel is the founding member.

(b) I like the refined, older, bearded Jim, I really do, I especially was digging the videos of him singing and speaking in Japanese, with the beard, but this picture? He looks too much like Robin Williams I say

Are you claiming that Cry of Love, Rainbow Bridge & Band Of Gypsys are better albums than Are You Experienced, Bold As Love & Electric Ladyland?
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|