View Single Post
Old 02.16.2009, 03:32 AM   #29
WHOREOHSCOPE
children of satan

WHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's asses
Don't treat my getting in the mind of Confusion as my own acceptance of my ideas as THE songs SOLE intent; In fact I think CONFUSION IS SEX also signifies the idea that confusion will only bring about the intimacy which exists in sex when the "end of the world" comes about and information is doubling every other second , or whatever , the precision isn't the point.

The information is crucial though, confusion doesn't have to lead to death only, the end of the world isn't simply the end, and anarchy in a means that hasn't occurred in the span of the humanity we've come to know is all apart of what is envisioned in this song / concept I imagine.

I think its still true. (Applicable, timeless as well).
WHOREOHSCOPE is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|