Thread: Nurse tour
View Single Post
Old 09.06.2009, 02:40 PM   #9
mysonichaircut
children of satan

mysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's asses
well, if you dont have a download helper or something, i guess you'll have to download the individual files.

VLC Player plays flac and everything else in this world, and it can do many more things you wouldnt imagine. so, youll have to get it anyway (and its free)

nero burns flac directly to disc, so you wont have to convert them. and so does toast on mac, and in in the meanwhile probably all other burning programs, since flac step by step becomes the standard form for online-shops.

edit:

most of you know already, but nevertheless i feel forced to say it: ALL the open source, free software is way better than any microsoft-pay-thing, so always use VLC, Firefox, OpenOffice etc. - nothing on my PC costs anything (despite of some professional layout tools i need for work) - and i dont mean its illegal. If you know a little about these things, you'll find out that microsoft sometimes evan takes open source software itself, corrupts it so it will only work with other microsoft products, and then sells it to you. i dont need to pay for making things worse.
mysonichaircut is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|