View Single Post
Old 04.17.2007, 10:33 AM   #1
farmhouse
bad moon rising

farmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's asses
mmmm yes. so i was perusing my newly purchased copy of the dirty deluxe set and reading the liner notes therein when i came across thurston's account of mike kelley's artwork for the album. what interests me and what i would like to ask about is the picture thurston refers to as "bob flanagan and friend in a flagrant mood of adult memory sensation" which was discontinued from the first pressing of the dirty cd.

now. just recently i ordered an fx pedal from ebay and saw the guy selling it also had a copy of dirty for sale which i snapped up for a quid fifty. When i got it there was no great excitement because i knew the inlay pics and notes etc . . . aswell as the music of course. However, when i opened up that filthy fucker lo and behold i see me the dirtiest damned twisted image going right there under the cd and obscured by cloudy plastic. I had never seen it before. My friends were jealous. I felt content.

so yes. i have that picture on my cd inlay. i didn't know it had been deleted. i would imagine that's a pretty rare find aint it friends???? no?
farmhouse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|