Thread: Dinosaur jr
View Single Post
Old 05.19.2007, 04:25 PM   #47
matt g
bad moon rising

matt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's asses
The first Dinosaur I heard was You're Living All Over Me in 1991-2ish. I bought it at a used store, the clerk kinda scoffed with indy elitism, but i'm sure if he would've noticed that the "Jr" was missing, he proably wouldn't have sold it to me for the 3$ i paid for it.

It had been recommended to me by a guy I thought was the most punk rock person in the world ever (i was still a teen), and when i first heard it i wasn't so impressed. A couple of years later, my college roomate and i were eating acid and i was looking through all my records and got stuck on the back cover art for probably a few hours. We listened to it a few times, Poledo about sent me over the edge and i have been a fan ever since!
matt g is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|