View Single Post
Old 06.26.2008, 09:09 AM   #61
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
With the high price of gas I don't see it will be possible for people to tour so casually as they have. Especially if they are working people. I think there may be a new kind of regionalism, as bands are forced to stick around the homebase. you may think that you'll be able to hear anything thanks to the net but they have Internet 2 coming along soon and the built in "security" in that network may prohibit any music (digital file) that hasn't been vetted by some corporate authority like the RIAA. I believe now you upload your shit to myspace with just a clickbox agreement that you are the copyright owner but I2 may have built in structural "security" that would force users to have all those files approved. I don't know for sure, mostly what they say about I2 sounds to me like Vista, which means it will be SHIT FOR THE USER. And everyone WILL jump to I2 like lemmings because it will offer great video game quality.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|