View Single Post
Old 01.23.2017, 10:57 AM   #96
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Promise
well, just to prolong the suffering, quite on the contrary, guest offered some constructive thoughts as arguments and you, as a reaction, started referring to subjective opinion and feelings, as if they are what is at stake here.

What guest offered was occasionally constructive. Initially, not so much.

But the constructiveness of his comments was not in question; the "inarguability" was. What he said is defunitively not "inarguable," and is, apart from the facts (Trent working for Beats/Apple) entirely subjective, and just as rooted in personal beliefs as my comments.

My comments were certainly personal and subjective. No argument there. The bit about nostalgia, my reasons for appreiating the music, etc.; all 100% non-objective. However, I never claimed that any of it was "inarguable."

But, yeah, thanks for that.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|