Thread: Joss Whedon
View Single Post
Old 03.27.2011, 01:33 AM   #99
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
To say Joss Whedon was bitter over the cancellation of "Firefly" would be an understatement. I believe Summer Glau has now been cast in two drama series that have been cancelled by Fox. The other one being "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles".

She was also on Dollhouse for a couple episodes, right? That would technically make her count 3. Actually, I have a theory. If you want to make a sci-fi/superheroish genre tv show improve 10 fold, cast Summer Glau. Just be warned though, she is the kiss of death.

The 4400, Firefly, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Dollhouse, The Cape....

I can't believe that no one has mentioned the fact that Whedon is directing The Avengers movie! I don't think the movie can even be anything less than amazing, between Whedon, and the cast members from the Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America movies.

And one last thing, for those that do know what a Browncoat is: watch Firefly. Twice. Then watch Serenity. Three times. Then watch Firefly again. Then read the Serenity comic books: "Better Days," and"Those Left Behind." Then watch Serenity again. Then read "A Shepard's Tale."

Repeat.

Best incarnation of science fiction i've seen on camera since star wars.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|