Thread: Joss Whedon
View Single Post
Old 03.11.2011, 03:15 AM   #86
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
yeeeeeh!
Buffy rules.
There are a few weak episodes (like the woman-mantis one in the first season...damn that sucked!) but it's mostly superfun and the story goes on nicely, with humor poppin up even when things get serious. Some episodes are unforgettable (hush, once more with feeling, etc), you'll sure enjoy them also coz season 1 is one of the "weakest", on many levels...I think season 4 is my least favourite, except for some episodes, like the already mentioned "Hush"...as a general rule, when in the opening credits you read "written and directed by joss whedon", well, you're in for something reeeeeeeeeally good....
About the comics, season 8 started a while ago as proprer sequel to the tv series, but most of the comics available (I mean, older stuff) is not "properly" part of season 8.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|