View Single Post
Old 06.29.2015, 02:36 PM   #36840
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
nice!

i wanna see suchfriends on his acid and hennessey trip
No you don't, turns me into something primal, animalistic.. we stumbled into this oak forest on a hillside overlooking the Bay that was being attacked by like 50mph winds.. there was an enormous wild turkey that morphed into some kind pf raptor before flying off like an eagle.. when we got to the top a bunch of scary kids like Children of the Corn were climbing the trees so we literally ran off..

I live on mushrooms but when it comes to acid, i barely survive. Drank that entire bottle of henny to try and dull and/or mellow the doses no such luck. Indeed the acid was so powerful that the henny had like zero effect, normally if i drink that much im gonna throw up and go to bed..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|