View Single Post
Old 07.08.2009, 07:03 PM   #60
BushIsAPsycho
bad moon rising

BushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's assesBushIsAPsycho kicks all y'all's asses
the first time I met thurston was on the streets, my friend and I were flabbergasted because we had just gotten into listening to sonic youth. He was carrying a cd, I think made by his brother, and I shook his hand. Later that evening I went and say a free jazz concert thurston played at and he was a bit stand off ish. I was a big punk rock nerd back then, this was in like sixth grade, I wore a black flag t shirt and kim came up to me and said "wasted pepis" which was our band name.

flashforward years later I saw thurston do a show in town and we talked for a bit, this was also the summer that I met J Mascis and kind of made a fool out of myself but whatevs...yeah but thurston and I chatted about their gigs in China so it's great to see some Chinese artwork on the back of the eternal. I really hope I can see them again...

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/sear...ink%20charades
BushIsAPsycho is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|