View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 02:48 PM   #52
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
Oh god, those two were so annoying. I don't know why they bothered waiting so long when they couldn't even name an SY member or even a song title. I think the dude told me three times that he was a booking agent for one of PJ Harvey's bassists and I was thinking to myself, "yeah, you look like you had a hard enough time booking yrself into yr underpants this morning!" ugh.

Haha, you looked like you were about to faint after meeting Kim, but it's cool. Kim and Thurston seemed really glad to meet you.

I was really nervous too and I completely forgot what I was going to talk to them about. I think I'll be a lot less nervous the next time I get a chance to meet them.

Yeah...seriously. When I went around the corner to my car I saw those two waiting outside the van that Sonic Youth was getting into. When they saw me they pointed and said something such as "it's them! omg! do you see them? they're inside!" I told them that I didn't want to bother Sonic Youth anymore since they were trying to rush to make in to New York. They looked kind of embarassed and walked away.

I also thought it was kind of hilarious when they were trying to assure us that we were indeed standing at the right door since he had seen the one and only alanis morissette walk out of there.

Yeah, I almost did faint after meeting them. No joke. I had the spins and everything and was about to cry...

You also seemed kind of nervous but Thurston and Kim were seemed surprisingly appreciative of our complements. Thurston was hilarious with the sharpie comment. I wish I had something on me for him to sign. I originally wanted to ask for a picture but I felt like a douche holding him up when he was looking for Kim and trying to get out. Hopefully next time I'll get a pic.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|