View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 01:10 PM   #49
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
Haha, yeah. I made a huge fool out of myself...then again, it wasn't THAT bad in comparision to the other people who didn't even know Lee's name...It was just such a surreal moment. I had never met a celebrity before who I respected before (well, that's not true...when I was 10 I met James Brown and Issac Hayes but I wasn't old enough to understand the epic nature of that encounter...i've also gone to dinner with tristan taormino but that was another story...)

Also yeah, I remember that with the sharpie. He was super neat about it. Honestly, meeting Thurston was just like I always thought it would be.

Well, it was good meeting you in person :-)

In responce to somebody asking about the setlist - it was ALL of the eternal with catholic block, death valley, the sprawl, cross the breeze, and silver rocket.
Oh god, those two were so annoying. I don't know why they bothered waiting so long when they couldn't even name an SY member or even a song title. I think the dude told me three times that he was a booking agent for one of PJ Harvey's bassists and I was thinking to myself, "yeah, you look like you had a hard enough time booking yrself into yr underpants this morning!" ugh.

Haha, you looked like you were about to faint after meeting Kim, but it's cool. Kim and Thurston seemed really glad to meet you.

I was really nervous too and I completely forgot what I was going to talk to them about. I think I'll be a lot less nervous the next time I get a chance to meet them.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|