View Single Post
Old 03.21.2006, 09:18 AM   #33
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
I'm Sebastian, from England. Musically, my big three interest are Sonic Youth, The Fall and Aphex Twin. I also like jazz and sea shanties. Politically, I'm a kind of conservative libertarian with som e anarchistic tendencies. I like maimly reading non-fiction such as history, science etc but fictional authors I like include Nicola BArker, Evelyn Waugh and HP Lovecraft. I collect various old things and now have some nice little collections. I like the internet quite a lot. I dabble with photography, but only very basically - I'm thinking of splashing out on a much better digital camera, an SLR. The Nikon D50 looks like a contender.

I log on quite a lot, because I don't sleep much at nights and because I can chat in work (like I am now!). And I ain't goin nowhere, so you can get to know me.

Previous Posts: 1546, age 34, hair long and brown, eyes sort of green grey, clothes baggy, attitude - morals and niceness I suppose but with a ruthless streak of disdain for people who are dishonest or unpleasant. Compassionate judgementalism, that'll do. I like my country, but despise my government.

I like Oliver Cromwell, Alesiter Crowley and Paddington Bear.

See you around the forum, no doubt.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|