View Single Post
Old 07.20.2010, 05:50 PM   #1
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Howdy y'all... I was hoping some of the expert collectors around here could advise on how common an SST CD of Sister with the Avedon and Disney pictures intact might be. To be honest, I didn't even know it existed - both the SST and BF pix on my site have them blacked out. I assume the CD was changed at the same time as the LP.

I'm just curious if anyone had any specifics - I've been keeping my eyes open for SST pressings of EVOL and Sister out of curiousity since the DGC versions of Bad Moon Rising and Daydream Nation are so horribly fucked up. Not that I've heard anything similar about EVOL and Sister, but for $8 I figured I'd check it out. The uncensored cover was just a bonus surprise!
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|