View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 04:03 PM   #10
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss

Where are you playing? Can I get there and back by car in a day?

I've reuploaded it:

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/366...ning022010.jpg

I'll be playing in a small bar-like venue... I've played there two times before in the past and I've got mixed feelings about it. not the best performance space for my kind of music if you ask me - people go there, sip their drinks and then come to the DJ booth and ask for "something to hype them up".
you know, sort of this posh chill out bar.
nevertheless, my production will most likely be far from what I usually do ... i'll play beats in some of my tracks (I consider this a test of my sampler-programming skills) and there will be less drones and the like.

anyways, check the primavera festival thread, blunderbuss. I will most likely attend this event and so will greenlight and Moshe. We wish you could come with us.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|