Thread: Chippy watch.
View Single Post
Old 01.06.2010, 02:07 PM   #15
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
anything termed a "pub" in USA is either British themed or actually owned by some brit. Most of them are pure shit, barely better than a Steak & Ale restaurant.

There is one near my house called the Red Lion Pub and it is very cozy. The food is priced so high, but they have a massive selection of beers and it is always full of people speaking in strange brit accents.

Red Lion - that's a good, authentic name. If I was American, the only appeal I could see of a 'British' pub would be that most American beer tastes like watered-down AIDS, but that's hardly a decent reason. I quite like how everywhere I've been in the world has an Irish bar, and yet I've never seen an Irish bar that anywhere near resembled a bar in Ireland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|