View Single Post
Old 09.25.2007, 01:18 AM   #43
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
original version (9/05/07):
Because he realizes the bulk of my original suspicion arose from the uncirculated recordings claim
[snip]
Yeah yeah, that was not carefully phrased - sue me. Have you never changed the wording of any of your posts in this thread or anywhere else? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Or, I could act like you have done in the past and delete all my posts in this thread....

Again, I've yet to see proof I've made a profit, despite your vague claims and accusations - I find it telling that you zoom in on this particular phrase, but fail to address any of my (or other people's) other points.

Honestly atari, grow up - your behaviour on this board towards me and others has occasionally been rude/erratic/weird. We all have our off days, but you're trying to make a point where there isn't one. Is this all because I mocked your .sig on two separate occasions? If I were at all like you, I would almost think so - you're certainly coming across as someone with a chip on his shoulder.

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|