View Single Post
Old 03.21.2018, 07:40 AM   #22338
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Haha, Mark Whalberg and Matt Damon were in it.

DiCaprio played the undercover cop who infiltrates Jack Nicholson's gang.

aaaahaaaahaaahaaaa! ok. no wonder im confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Jack Nicholson was fucking great on that film. For the most part.i actually did enjoy that film and I've nothing against ol Leo. However, that film actually has one of the last shots in any film EVER. Fuck me, talk about heavy handed. You'd expect that sort of stuff from anyone but Scorcese.

scorsese can be very heavy handed for sure. maybe that’s part of his success: he always hammers on the point he’s trying to make and the audiences don’t miss it. he;s not praised for his subtlety, he’s more about the spectacle. think about taxi driver or raging bull: what’s most memorable is the spectacle.

in gangs of new york the end was really terrible with the fade of the modern skyline and an ugly u2 song about “the hands that built america” and o man that last bit made me cringe and i wanted to throw a rock at my tv...

the opening fight though, holy fuck, that thing was THE BEST.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|