View Single Post
Old 03.20.2018, 04:10 PM   #22329
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The 1st time I really thought DiCaprio was believable in a tough/grownup role was in The Departed. Not a great film (but better than some say) it was the one, though, where I think I finally 'got' the whole DiCaprio thing.
ah right. i dont remember him in that movie. i remember the other guy who looks like marky mark. matt damon? or was it marky fucking mark? those 2 look the same. but yeah, i barely recall the departed. for some reason that’s another scorsese movie i didn’t like much, like the story was too obvious? or something. vera farmiga was in it i think? and i vaguely remember i hated her character...

i think i once saw the chinese original version and liked it better, actually. but can’t remember a lot of that either.

hmm...

man. what’s wrong ith me. i’m a difficult customer.

maybe i should give it a second look, ha ha ha. would come handy but i remember very little except for the basic infiltration plot.

so lionardo was the counterpart to matt damon?

i’ll check it out
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|