View Single Post
Old 09.18.2016, 12:09 AM   #41
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
To me this all viewed as a planned direction change to Kim`s music and the idea could have come from the Matador. I donīt believe Coming Apart was a huge seller so Matador could have said to Kim she had to do much more music of this day if she wanted to continue in Matador. I donīt think quality of the music has been the main thing in Matador long time (also Spencer has left it).

To me it seems same thing has happened to Warpaint also. They made their really great, but very dark and introverted second album which I believe didnīt sell much. Anyway going to listen the whole album, if itīs better than that boring single.

But anyway I wonder why they seem not to be interest at Lee, because he has also added electro elements into his music, but much more interesting way?

If I am wrong with Kim and sheīs doing just what she really wants to do, then happy life to her, I donīt have to buy her new album.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|