View Single Post
Old 07.14.2007, 02:21 PM   #55
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninwitch
I was there at pitchfork tonight, too--and I, too, was confounded by the "moshpitting." Wha? Are they nuts? I was up front as well, and my friend had passed out twice right (too much beer, not enough water & personal stuff) as SY was being introduced and some tall, skinny short-haired brunette was making her go to the front--trying to eliminate her from the crowd And she punched my vulnerable friend in the face as security was delivering her from the fence. I had to track my bff down. It turned out she was okay--just hypoglycemic and a little dehydrated, but she was put right back in after a few minutes. By that point the band had played the first 3 songs wondrously and I had set off to first aid to look for her. By the time I got back up there, it was crazy. I had to leave by the time SY started on side 4, and people were being arses about letting me out. Who are these kids? They have no sense of decorum. It's SY, not Black Flag.

Idiots.

crazy story.