View Single Post
Old 07.14.2007, 08:01 AM   #52
lalie
bad moon rising

lalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
There is one only thing that bothers me as I am about to sleep, and I Wanna say it now. I saw a crude thing happening right beside me, to two wonderful persons that were trying hard to enjoy a concert that was almost ruined by those who think SY is a band for moshpits.

A very rude folk was bothering this couple and I mean, rudely. I am not posting their names, but she was dealing with a fucked up guy. She told her boyfriend, and - like any of you guys out there wouldhave certainly done - asked him what he was doing. The girl started getting loud about it, "stop touching me". The boyfriend went mad and punched the idiot in his face.

Blood followed, security came in, and the couple was taken away, while the idiot was left in there.

This was just not right. I saw the whole thing happening right next to me. These persons were trying to have a good time, and idiotic moshpit behaviour got them out of a splendid occasion to have fun.

That was bad and I feel for them, big time. I would have punched him if it was my girl.

That kind of things really revolts me!
It happened to me once actually, didn't go that far though...
But I had no boyfriend with me and I had to move from where I was so the bastard left me in peace. Was the last time I went to a gig alone.

Very nice picture with Thurston!

lalie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|