View Single Post
Old 04.05.2006, 02:17 AM   #8
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor dan
at university, one of the first things the accommodation people tell you NOT to do is get a hosue with yr girlfriend. low and behold, after we signed the contracts to ourhouse for next year, ive started to go out with my future housemate. im terrified that this is a really dumb idea, as if we have a fight or anything, itll be horrible for all concerned (theres 3 other people in the house). I really like her, and im really happy and comfortable in the relationship with her, but im worried that im being stupid by planning to live in the house with her.

am i an idiot? bare in mind that we all agreed to move in together before we started going out...

why shouldnt you get a house with yr your girlfriend, thats just stupid! you are at university, its not like you're 10 years old or something. just go ahead with the revolution and have a house with your girlfriend, you shouldnt give a fuck about what the rulez are!