View Single Post
Old 04.04.2006, 08:57 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hm, i think this is a difficult situation because the couple dynamics are compounded by the roommate situation.

you two are bound to become a "power center" & vulnerable to triangulation by other people-- or get into an "us against them" situation. or get jealousy from other people if you get along well. countless things.

so i think you're going to be navigating treacherous waters both socially and psychologically. however-- you're stuck with it at this point, and treacherous waters doesn't mean sinking ship. just see it as a learning experience & get smart with it.

and have an escape plan ready if things ever get so nasty they interfere with your studies

now-- i don't meant to sound like a doomsayer-- i'm an optimist who likes to prepare for the worst. it's easier to relax when your ass (or your "arse" you'd say?) is covered.

but whatever happens, you have to live your own life. trust your instincts--
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|