View Single Post
Old 07.06.2011, 04:29 PM   #16
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
hey, there.

depends.

for some it must be -as 'they' say, not the people who drive, 'THEY'!- the extension of their p.nis.
some say it shows your character, the way you drive. im not sure this is entirely true. might be..

First of all. I love driving. And yes...I believe it to show a bit of your character. Me....I'm not really an aggressive driver and normally I drive speed limit and not like an asshole. But then there are times when I am in a hurry and then hell breaks loose....or maybe if I'm just in a bad mood. Like just recently(yesterday) Some dood in a semi cut me off. I honked my horn (and yes I am a prick about that shit) and he got mad and started yelling at me from his truck. The guy wanted to fight apparently since he was waving me over....well...hmmm now thinking abuot it. Driving can be pretty nasty. But Yeah...I love driving, when in the car, I feel like I'm in my own world.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|