View Single Post
Old 07.06.2011, 05:19 AM   #6
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
As of late, but it's been a bit odd. Been hanging around this kid, Will. I've known him 6 years but up until about a month ago I'd only seen/spoken with him a small handful of times. He's a bit younger (22), and on some strange quest for self discovery. Just recently dropped out of school...something I didn't encourage but now that the deed is done, oh well. He's planning on working on some nature reserve in the north Georgia mountains for a few months and will be leaving sometime over the next few weeks. Been crashing at my place, lots of jamming and exchanging of books + music. Acid Mothers Temple, Hakim Bey spoken word, Guru Guru, Flower Traveling Band, Aliester Crowley, Black Elk, Alice Coltrane, Pharoah Sanders, Magik Markers, William S. Burroughs, Sonic Youth, The Minutemen, collaborative cut-ups, Ali Akbar Khan, girls on the floor piecing together cosmic collages while the boys jam out noise chaos and spacey blues...lots of these things and heavy conversation good/bad and every bit of inspirational convo. Beer and stuff. Recently obtained a buffalo drum and an electronic tampura. Cool. This girl got murdered down the street recently, not cool. Lots of people crashing on my floor after late night hang outs....needless to say they don't want to be wondering/wandering the streets. Rumor has it body parts are still being searched for, as the girl was completely dismembered. Really, shit is super sad and seeing all the cards/flowers posted around the complex this girl lived at (literally some two minute walk away from where I reside) has just made me embrace my friends all the more. Weird vibes everywhere...but yeah, good/bad every bit of inspirational. People are important. Too bad some of them are so far out of tune with the things that actually matter most.