View Single Post
Old 02.24.2013, 01:22 AM   #7
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, thank you for your hard work, Skip! As I mentioned in the other thread, please feel free to e-mail me if you'd like to send me the tapes and I can transfer them and share them.

Emmanuel, I'm sure we'd all be thrilled if you could share the '83 shows you mention, but I know it can be hard to find time. I'm trying to get a feel for what's "out there" and make sure shows don't slip through the cracks if they've been out of circulation for a long time.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|