View Single Post
Old 07.20.2010, 12:51 AM   #97
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Monkey aeroplane turret musketteer.

This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards.

I write like
Margaret Atwood

Monkey aeroplane turret musketteer.

This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards. This sentence repeats itself over and over, and then continues backwards.

My name is Poe.

I write like
H. P. Lovecraft

I love this. It's so fun.

I hate myself and want to die.
I write like
Ernest Hemingway

I love myself and want to live.
I write like
Ernest Hemingway