View Single Post
Old 05.13.2014, 04:40 PM   #82
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry, instrumentation wise I thought that was a terrible Swans song, indeed, its from the era of Swans I don't really dig, so I though you were fucking with us

Again, when I use the word "trolling" I imply being purposefully incendiary without any intentions of a serious two-way dialogue. That is why I accused !@#$%! of trolling about Nero and Rome, he was just throwing that out there to spark another kind of fire, he didn't intent to have an actual discussion about the historicity of his claim about Christians starting the fire, which most historians, past and present, have rejected as questionable. He just wanted to either get a rowel out of somebody or get an empty high five from somebody else, we got a term for that its called, "preaching to the choir to get an amen." There is no intentions of an open discussion, just needless polemics.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|