View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 04:24 PM   #17
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
Why do you think that making music with more of a "classical" tonal structure and gentler dynamics is the result of selling out?
A band that has been together for 25 years is never going to sound the same as they did in the beginning, they progress as musicians and as people and the music follows. Who says that they are making their music softer and more accesible for money? Perhaps that is just where they feel like going musically. This is what make SY interesting for me. If they made DDN records again and again then sure I would still think they are a great band but I wouldn't like them as much. I find them interesting as they are always progressing into new terratory.
racehorse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|