View Single Post
Old 08.27.2007, 05:41 PM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ive mysteriously received the leaked copy and i've been playing it a lot lately. IT FUCKING RULES!!!

anyway, what's up with not being able to preorder vinyl? cmon ecstatic pax, get your business shit together.

also, i kindly demand rereleases of all the markers shit that's sold out. it goes for a ton of money at ebay, and i am but a proletarian.

--

ps- i am going to see them live this year if i have to march to get there. with luck, i'll break into the backstage once more and make offerings to the holy priestess. ha!

--

pps- i dont give 2 fucks about their "label". the label's job is to promote the band & handle the production. please don't fuck it up! and yes, PRESALE please. gracias.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|